How to lose weight Tips? Simple 7 days Steps
tips for lose weight: If you also want to reduce belly fat and weight then this news can help you. Health experts say that if obesity is not reduced in time, then the problem can increase further. Losing weight is not less than a challenge. Some people sweat profusely in the gym for this, while some go straight to the doctor. Apart from all this, we are telling you some such Ayurvedic tips, which will help you in reducing weight.
That's why it's important to lose fat
According to well-known Ayurveda doctor Abrar Multani, obesity increases the risk of dangerous diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure, increased uric acid and diabetes. This is the reason why it should be reduced during this time.
Important tips to lose weight
When you eat lunch, consume half a percent of the day's calories. This is because digestion power is strongest in the afternoon. You should consume minimum calories during dinner.
To reduce belly fat, you should minimize the intake of refined oil and carbohydrates. You have to stay away from sugary drinks, sweets, pasta, bread, biscuits and foods rich in oil.
For weight loss, take fenugreek powder and wake up in the morning and consume it with water on an empty stomach. You can also benefit from this. Apart from this, you can soak fenugreek seeds overnight and consume them on an empty stomach in the morning.
Include Triphala in your diet for weight loss. It helps in eliminating toxins from the body and rejuvenates your digestive system. Take a spoonful of Triphala powder and take it with warm water after dinner.
Dry ginger is also beneficial in reducing weight. Take dry ginger powder, as it contains thermogenic agents, which are useful for burning fat. Taking dry ginger in hot water accelerates metabolism and burns excess fat. If you do not have dry ginger powder in your house, then you can consume raw ginger with curry and tea.
Weight Loss: In today's lifestyle, people are most worried about their obesity. Obesity is the root of most diseases. In such a situation, if you want to keep yourself fit, then it is important to reduce your weight first. Due to wrong eating habits, weight increases rapidly and many diseases start growing in the body. Due to obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and many types of kidney diseases have started happening. Once you gain weight, it is very difficult to reduce it. One has to sweat in the gym for hours. Tasteless and very small amounts of food have to be taken in the course of dieting. But now you don't have to worry. If you want, you can easily reduce your weight of about 1 kg in 1 day. For this you have to make some changes in your routine. After which your stomach will also be inside. Know how to lose 1 kg in 1 day?
1- No sugar- First of all you have to give up sweet things to lose weight. To reduce obesity, you have to stay away from sweets and chocolates. Metabolism slows down by eating sweets and weight gain starts.
2- More Protein- To reduce obesity, it is necessary to take a good amount of protein throughout the day. Eat more paneer, curd, pulses and kidney beans in your food. Protein reduces appetite, so that you avoid overeating.
3- Drink Green Tea- If your metabolism is good then your weight will not increase. For this, you must drink green tea 2-3 times. Green tea will burn your fat faster.
4- Daily Exercise- Exercise is also very important to lose weight. If you are active then obesity will not increase. So walk and jog everyday. Make a habit of climbing stairs at home. Do not work sitting for a long time. This will help in burning your fat.
5- Hot water- Drink plenty of water to remove the dirt from the body. If you want to lose weight then you should drink hot water daily. This will detox your body and metabolism will also be faster. Hot water helps in making you slim.
Adjusting your plan and eating habits
1. Set yourself an achievable weight loss goal. It's okay to know how much you'll end up losing going forward, but it's equally important to have a short-term goal for now. Focus on how much weight you want to lose in 1 month and what you need to do to achieve it. To achieve your big goal, setting some small goals will help keep you on track
For example, you can set a goal to lose 4 kg in the first month, for which you will need to lose about 1 kg per week. This means that you have to burn an extra 1000 calories to achieve this goal, which you can do by reducing calories in your diet and exercising regularly.
2. Identify the amount of calories you need and count calories to lose weight. Calorie counting is a good way to confirm that you are reducing your diet enough to lose weight. Your doctor can help you identify a healthy calorie goal, or you can calculate it yourself. Try to cut between 500 and 1000 calories per day from your diet, along with a combination of diet and exercise. Keep track of everything you eat and drink in a food diary or on a calorie tracking app.
For women, a healthy amount is usually between 1,200 and 1,500 calories per day, while for men this amount is about 1,500 to 1,800 calories per day.
Tip: Even small changes can make a big difference in calorie intake. For example, if you drink 470 mL of sugary soda or juice every day, then drinking water instead will save between 200 and 300 calories!
3. Eat foods rich in low-calorie nutrients. Fruits and vegetables will fill you up with far fewer calories than other items like bread, chips, and candy. Eat 1 to 2 servings of fruits and vegetables with your meals to keep yourself satisfied even with fewer calories. Good options include
A salad made with fresh lettuce, spring mix or spinach, and tomato and cucumber.
Steamed vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and summer squash.
Freshly Sliced Watermelon, Berry, Apple and Pear
4. Think about intermittent fasting. Intermittent fasting is a method of eating in which you consume all your food during the most active part within a time frame of 8 or 10 hours. For many people, this is the time between 7 am and 5 pm. However, you can set a time frame that feels right to you. Make sure to stick to the same time frame every day so you have 14 to 16 hours between your last meal on the previous day and your first meal on the next day.
For example, if you want to have an 8-hour eating window with a 16-hour fast, you can have breakfast at 7:00 am, lunch at 11:00 am, and dinner at 3:00 pm.
Or, if you want to maintain 10 hours of eating with a 14-hour fast, you can have breakfast at 9:00 am, lunch at 1:00 pm, and dinner at 5:00 pm.
5. Try a low-carb or low-fat diet. Because these will limit your calories through the available food choices, both of these eating strategies can help you lose weight. Therefore, it is important to choose a diet that you can stick to for a long time. If you prefer low-carbs like eggs, cheese and non-starchy vegetables, a low-carb diet may work well for you. However, if you can't live without fruits, bread, pasta and rice, then a low-fat diet may work best for you.
Remember, the most important thing is to cut your calories and create a deficit. If you are not reducing your calorie intake, you will not be able to lose weight.
6. Drink plenty of water instead of other drinks. Water has zero calories and gives your body the hydration it needs to function properly. You don't need to drink anything else. Drink more water every day to reduce your overall calorie intake.
Avoid sugary sodas, alcoholic drinks and anything high in calories.
To flavor the water, try adding lemon to the water. Or, you can add fresh berries or a cucumber slice to make it something more exotic.
7. Try mindful eating strategies to slow yourself down. Eating mindfully is a way to make your body more mindful and to feel the eating, which makes you eat less. . Here are some strategies for you to try out
Turn off the TV or computer or put your phone to the side while you eat.
Eat with your non-dominant hand or with a chopstick.
Focusing on other aspects of your diet can also help slow your pace. Smell, notice how it feels on your plate, and chew slowly to taste the flavors and feel the texture of the food in your mouth.
exercising to lose weight
1. Exercise for at least 150 minutes each week. This is the minimum amount recommended for maintaining good health, but the more you exercise, the better you will get. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise on most days of the week. Do something you enjoy to make it easier for you to stay connected with him.
For example, you can go for a walk during your lunch break or after dinner, go to an aerobics or spin class, or dance to your favorite music in your living room.
Tip: If you can't get through a full 30-minute workout at a time, break it up into smaller sessions, like two 15-minute sessions or 3 10-minute sessions.
2. Get more physical activity throughout the day. Doing just a little more when you get the chance can help you burn more calories overall and lead to weight loss. Activities you do during the day include
Parking away from your office or grocery store entrance
Instead of taking the elevator, take the stairs
walking or cycling to school or office
Standing up and moving around or doing squats while you're watching TV on commercial breaks
3. Try high-intensity interval training to burn more calories. High-intensity interval training, also known as HIIT, is when you exercise at a moderate pace, then go to a very high speed. Do intensity exercises and then repeat regular intervals. You can combine HIIT with almost any exercise, such as walking, cycling, swimming, or even dancing.
For example, you can walk at a moderate pace for 4 minutes, then walk at a high speed for 4 minutes, and then walk at a moderate pace for another 4 minutes. Keep repeating these intervals until you do your 30 minutes of exercise.
If you're cycling, ride on a flat surface and then rock, then go back to the flat surface, then rock. Continue this for 30 minutes.
4. Try strength training to increase your resting metabolic rate. Building muscle increases your resting metabolic rate, which means you're burning more calories while you sleep. To build strength, you can use resistance bands, dumbbells, strength-training machines, or bodyweight exercises. Aim for 30 to 45-minute strength training sessions each week.
Be sure to work each of your major muscle groups during strength-training sessions. These include your arms, legs, back, buttocks, abdominals and chest.
looking for help to lose weight
1. Seek therapy to change your eating habits. If you have a habit of eating when you are feeling stressed, sad, lonely, or tired, it may be helpful to work with a therapist to change your behavior. Is. A licensed mental health professional can help you create new tools to deal with these negative emotions to prevent distracting food from turning to food.
For example, if you often eat candy and other junk food when you're stressed, a therapist can help you learn relaxation techniques like deep breathing or progressive muscle relaxation.
2. Join a support group for people to get help. Having like-minded people around you can help keep you motivated and prevent setbacks from getting in the way of your progress. Try joining an online weight support forum or find a weight loss support group in your area. 
Some paid weight loss programs give you access to support groups, but there are other support groups you can join, such as Take Off Pounds Sensibly (TOPS) or Overeaters Anonymous (OA).
Tip: If you're having trouble finding a support group, ask your doctor or therapist if they know of a support group you can join.
3. Talk to your doctor about weight loss medications. Many medications have been found to improve weight loss.  If your body mass index (BMI) is 30 or higher or if your BMI is above 27 And if you have weight-related health problems, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, this may be a good option for you. Ask your doctor about your options and the potential risks associated with medicines. Some of the prescribed weight loss medications include:
- Phentermine and topiramate
- Buproprion and naltrexone
4. Find out if you are a good fit for bariatric surgery. Although bariatric surgery is the last hope for people who have been trying to lose weight for many years, it is very effective. This surgery involves reducing the size of your stomach so that you are no longer able to eat more than you physically need. If you've tried all the other options and nothing seems to help, ask your doctor if they have an option for you.
Keep in mind one thing, that bariatric surgery, just like any other surgery, brings with it risks. If you decide to go with them, discuss them with your doctor before taking them.
Moderate caffeine intake along with diet and exercise can also help improve weight loss outcomes. Try having a cup of coffee or tea with breakfast or before a workout to boost your energy level.
Disclaimer: Shein does not endorse the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.